[O] Marking repeating task as done with the scheduled time

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: [O] Marking repeating task as done with the scheduled time
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 20:40:36 +0400

Hi all.

I have a habit set up that I need to mark done every day. If it's not done that day I can do it later. Basically I want to track how many days I'm running late and have the ability to catch up.

If I use "+1d" interval, when I mark task as done it updates the schedule by one 1 day, but puts the done record with the current date. So I have to edit every timestamp manually, to make the habit display properly.

Is there any way I can make my done records to use task scheduled time instead of now?

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev