Re: [O] ATTENTION: Incompatible change

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] ATTENTION: Incompatible change
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 18:38:52 +0200

On 6.9.2013, at 17:00, Mike McLean <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you for this. The combination and simplification is finally prompting me to add support for Microsoft Outlook for Mac email messages and for DevonThink Pro.

I have a question, though. If the only require now is supposed to be =(require 'org-mac-link)=, why is there still a =(require 'org-mac-message)= in =org-mac-link.el=?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for picking this up - I fixed that.

- Carsten

Mike