Re: [O] The color theme on the official website

From: Tom Slee
Subject: Re: [O] The color theme on the official website
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:05:03 -0400

Some time ago I settled on the zenburn theme (shown on the worg page Seb pointed to). It's ported from a popular vim theme of the same name and available in elpa as zenburn-theme. I've been very happy with it: low contrast, easy on the eyes, but rich and well-integrated with orgmode.

Tom

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:
Ben Duan wrote:
> What's the name of the color theme on the official site of orgmode? (
> http://orgmode.org/img/main.jpg)

Dunno.

> And do you have any other recommendations for color themes?

See http://orgmode.org/worg/color-themes-screenshot.html.

Best regards,
  Seb

--