Re: [O] [SYNC] How do you sync your org-mode files between n devices (n

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] [SYNC] How do you sync your org-mode files between n devices (n > 2)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:26:07 +0200

* Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,

> address@hidden writes:
>
>> I think this would be a wonderful addition to Worg.

Absolutely!

I am using unison as well. So far, I resolved conflicts (I try to do
anything I can to avoid them) very basic manually. I'd love to learn
how to do it with software support in a quick how-to.

> I can't promise anything, but I can try to write something. What
> external merging tool should I use?

I haven't used it yet but I read that Emacs offers some kind of a
3-way-merger ...

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github