Re: [O] org-speed-commands-default 1 2 3

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] org-speed-commands-default 1 2 3
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:57:29 +0200

Hey Oleh,

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 07:54:14AM +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> you have good arguments - but I still think this is a matter of
> workflow and preferences, so I am not going to change the defaults.
> This is what we have user options for.

I think this would be a great addition to Worg.  Would you be willing to
write something up?  Just a few points on the workflow and the relevant
setup lines users can include in their setup would do.  I think it would
fit in well here:

  <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-config-examples.html>

If you do not have commit access to Worg, you can get it by sending your
public SSH key to Matt or Bastien.  See here:

  <http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-maintainance.html>

If you are hesitant on making the commit yourself, you could post the
write-up on the list, either me or someone else would be happy to make
the commit for you.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu