Re: [O] Bug: heading visibility cycling and org-narrow-to-subtree

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: heading visibility cycling and org-narrow-to-subtree
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:27:06 +0200

Hi Ali,

hmmm, this is clearly a bug.  But one that is hard to fix.  I remember that it
was problematic to extend the narrowing region to include the newline directly
before the next heading.  I do not exactly remember why this caused problems,
but it did.

I suggest to just live with it.

Thank you for the report none the less!

- Carsten