Re: [O] from Android to org's calendar in a painless way?

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] from Android to org's calendar in a painless way?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:39:25 +0000 (UTC)

Charles Philip Chan writes:

> James Harkins writes:
> > Also, calendar sync is not working on my Android 4 tablet after the
> > most recent OS update from Asus. I've filed a bug report about that
> > too, and asked on the mobileorg mailing list, but so far, no
> > response. (This surprises me -- usually the list is pretty
> > responsive.)
>
> Work find on my Nexus 7 with the latest Jelly Bean. I presume your
> tablet does not use vanilla Android.

>From https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/409 --

~~
My tablet is an ASUS transformer pad TF300T.

Android 4.2.1
Kernel version 3.1.10-g890b05a address@hidden #1 Thu Jul 11 17:55:00 CST
2013
Build number JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.27.1-20130711

Calendar app version 4.2.1-US_epad-10.6.1.27.1-20130711
~~

If you were asking if I've rooted my tablet, no, I haven't.

It might be worth it if you checked your build number, to see if you're on
the same base version (JOP40D) or earlier or later.

Probably should also move this to the mobileorg mailing list, as this isn't
strictly an org/emacs issue.

Thanks for confirming that isn't a universal problem.

hjh