Re: [O] [PATH] [NEW EXPORTER] two slide backends for contrib

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] [PATH] [NEW EXPORTER] two slide backends for contrib
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:41:16 -0400

I just came across this, having missed it in February.  Rick, I was
wondering if you had thought about enabling some of deck.js's snazzier
features -- transitions for text elements, for instance, like we see
in the intro deck here: http://imakewebthings.com/deck.js/#intro

I'm mostly asking because I'd like to try and copy your work to make
an exporter for impress.js (https://github.com/bartaz/impress.js).
Kinjo has written one, but it uses the old exporter and no longer
works with current versions of org, so I thought I would start with
your deck.js work.

I know that's not very specific, but if you've thought about these
issues I would love to learn wat you've figured out.  Thanks!
Matt