[O] [Babel] org-babel-execute-buffer gives different results than org-ba

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: [O] [Babel] org-babel-execute-buffer gives different results than org-babel-exp-non-block-elements
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:23:15 +0200

Hi all,

One thing I've been missing for long within org-mode is transclusion ;
so eventually I came up with some preliminary code which seems
promising regarding what I have in mind.

Now, I wish I would dedicate a full thread on this subject once my
code works in a predictable way ; but for now I'm experiencing
something annoying: while evaluating my test document using
=(org-babel-execute-buffer)=, or typing =C-c C-c= over the inline
Babel non block elements works fine, exporting the same document using
=C-c C-e t U= doesn't give the same results.

Looking into Babel source, I came up with the following conclusion:
- =(org-babel-execute-buffer)= produces the results I expect ;
- the exporter calls =org-export-execute-babel-code=, which eventually triggers
  =(org-babel-exp-non-block-elements (point-min) (point-max))=. And
this latter function doesn't lead to the same results as
=(org-babel-execute-buffer)=

Could anyone give me a hand on this ?

Attached is my test document, containing both my preliminary code for
transclusion, and some tests at the bottom.

Thanks very much in advance,

cheers,
Nicolas