Re: [O] Send line to R process from babel block?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [O] Send line to R process from babel block?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:34:55 -0500

John,

Do you know about creating an indirect buffer with the current source block? This indirect buffer will be in ESS mode, and any changes you make will be in the original source block when you exit the indirect buffer.

I believe C-c ' in a source block will activate the indirect buffer. There are variables controlling how the resulting window is created.

--Erik