Re: [O] WISH: SQL on org-mode tables

From: Johan W . Klüwer
Subject: Re: [O] WISH: SQL on org-mode tables
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:07:06 +0200

I started using EDBI myself just last week, it's working really well so far!

An EDBI--org combination would be amazing for database work.

2013/8/21 SAKURAI Masashi <address@hidden>
Hi,

I wrote a full DB browser in Emacs, EDBI https://github.com/kiwanami/emacs-edbi.

This program provides DB Query API (like Perl's DBI) and table layout framework.
One can query any SQL and layout the results into a rigid table format.
There is no document for API, please see the demo code.
https://github.com/kiwanami/emacs-edbi/blob/master/edbi-demo.el

I don't have a time to integrate it into org-mode,
if someone would write the code, I think I can help a little.

Regards
--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden