[O] Changing page style in odt export

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Changing page style in odt export
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:29:48 +0530

I have a wide table in my org document which I want on a separate
landscape page in between the document. In my style file, I have a
page style "Landscape". Normally, in Libreoffice, I insert a page
break with Landscape page style before the table, and another page
break with "Default" page style after the table. How would one do it
in org mode to get the same behaviour on exporting to odt?

Vikas