[O] bug#14975: 24.3; org-mode's `org-clock-notify-once-if-expired' doesn

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: [O] bug#14975: 24.3; org-mode's `org-clock-notify-once-if-expired' doesn't respect `org-clock-sound'
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:53:35 -0400

Bastien wrote:

>> Please send those patches to the org-mode list first.
>
> PS: Maybe it's just me and I did not see the initial bug
> report on this list -- ignore the heads up if that's so!

If by "this list" you mean the org-mode list:
It was initially reported to bug-gnu-emacs. Then I assigned it to the
"emacs,org-mode" package, so that subsequent emails went to the org-mode
list as well as the bug-gnu-emacs list. This would have happened with
the initial report if it had specified a "Package: emacs,org-mode" line.
(Though there seems no point in having "emacs" in there really.)