Re: [O] Wrong Type Error When Publishing Project

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Wrong Type Error When Publishing Project
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:47:34 -0400

Brian Callies <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you. I thought it was probably something like this.
>
> Is there updated documentation yet for 8.x?
>
> The Worg link below is one site I based my attempt on:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html

The manual is updated, but it does not mention specific publishing
functions IIRC. The rule is that publishing functions are no longer
considered part of the publishing engine: instead, they are part of
the backend. So if you want to publish to HTML, you should be looking
for a publishing function whose name begins with "org-html-publish-...",
not "org-publish-...".

See

    http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html

for a list of such changes (not just in publishing).
--
Nick