Re: [O] Bug: koma-letter-export does not work [8.0.6(8.0.6-5-gb4a8ec-elp

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: koma-letter-export does not work [8.0.6(8.0.6-5-gb4a8ec-elpa @ /home/stefan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130722/)]]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:57:40 -0400

On 2013-07-26 08:00, Alan Schmitt wrote:
address@hidden writes:

Hello Alan!

address@hidden writes:

Yes, I get the error message after hitting C-c C-e.

I installed org via M-x list-packages yesterday.

Are you able to export an org file to a different format (like html)?
I'm trying to see whether this is koma-specific.

No. In my installation exporting seems completly broken.
I get the same error with a minimal org file.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know the cause of the problem.

There have been a number of discussions on this in the mailing list. For instance:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/69337

Short answer: You need to do the elpa install in an emacs instance that has not yet loaded the old version of org. Try removing the package and reinstalling from an emacs -Q.

rick