[O] #+header keywords for #+call keyword?

From: Dieter Wilhelm, H.
Subject: [O] #+header keywords for #+call keyword?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:11:11 +0200

Dear (),

I've got a rather long argument list and it doesn't look good to
supply all the arguments in one line, could somebody please implement
#+header arguments for #+call like in the following example?

#+header: :var NO=(org-entry-get nil "Report_Dir")
#+header: :var DIR=(org-attach-dir)
#+call: ProvideReport()[:results silent]

By the way, is it still true that the number of #+header keywords for
code blocks is restricted to 5 #+header lines?  I think this is also
an unnecessary restriction.

Thank you very much

  Dieter
--