[O] how do i get org-show-siblings for everything?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] how do i get org-show-siblings for everything?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:58:20 -0700

How do I get org-show-siblings to work for every reveal operation in
Org?  I have it set to t.

For example, when I go to an entry from the agenda, I want it to show
all siblings.  I have an old patch for this that Carsten wrote, and
which I have carried along with various merge operations, but I'm
hoping it's fixable using native Org nowadays.

It might be of interest that my ideal for Org is that in every case,
no matter what (isearch, magit, query replace, or anything else), Org
shows a visibility state and ellipses that can be achieved using arrow
keys and TAB alone.  I call this "canonical visibility".

I'd even be OK if sparse trees followed canonical visibility.

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.