Re: [O] process diagrams with dot and some glue using org

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] process diagrams with dot and some glue using org
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:56:48 +0100

Rick Frankel <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I (sort of) disagree. I think specifying required arguments as header
> vars makes the calling requirements clearer. Perhaps:
>
> #+HEADER: :var nodes='() graph='()
>
> would be better...

Sure, that would be a good compromise.  I agree it is nice to have a
clear indication of the requirements.

The reason for my suggestion for deleting the header line was that the
call would not work with it in place as, for some reason, even though
the variables have been defined in the call statement, babel still
expects to find the tables the defaults point to.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.6-341-g338603