[O] Hiding cells in org table

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [O] Hiding cells in org table
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:02:05 -0400

I've scanned through the manuals, and see no way to do this, but.

Is there anyway to block out the contents of a result field in a table, until
I export it into an html file?

I'm keeping track of my hours worked, with the dollar amounts paid calculated,
and I don't want anyone wandering by my desk to be able to see how much I am
being paid.

Then I want the amount to show in the .html file that I export to have signed
off on.

Thanks,

Dave