Re: [O] clock adjustments

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: Re: [O] clock adjustments
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:41:35 -0400

address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:

> Are there any keystrokes/functions built in that would let me adjust the time
> between to tasks auto-magically.
>
> I mean, I just worked on task B, after finishing task A, but forgot to clock
> out of task A and into task B.
>
> Is there anything I can do while on task B that would let me incrementally
> steal time from task A?
>
> Dave

Just found my own answer:

S-M-UP/DOWN (org-timestamp-up/down)

On CLOCK log lines, increase/decrease the timestamp at point and the one of
the previous (or the next clock) timestamp by the same duration. For example,
if you hit S-M-UP to increase a clocked-out timestamp by five minutes, then the
clocked-in timestamp of the next clock will be increased by five minutes.