[O] #+BEGIN_HTML in beamer export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: [O] #+BEGIN_HTML in beamer export
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:29:09 -0400

I have a dot source block in a presentation that produces SVG. I use the
svg.sty package to get the image processed to pdf and included in the
presentation (I only export to latex and use a Makefile to go the rest
of the way to PDF, because I have some more stuff to do in between):

* foo

#+name: foo
#+BEGIN_SRC dot :file images/machines.svg :exports none :results file
digraph foo {
  size="4.9,3.1";
  page="4.9,3.0";
  ratio=auto;
/*  center=1; */
  nodesep=.3
  ranksep=.3
/*  rankdir=LR */
  node [shape="box"];
  node [fontsize=18];
  g -> h [style=dashed];
  h -> g [style=dashed];
  h -> c;
  c -> t;
  h -> p [color=lightgray];
  c -> p [style=dotted];
  p -> t [style=dotted];
  t -> r [color=darkgreen];
}
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_HTML
#+RESULTS: foo
[[file:images/machines.svg]]
#+END_HTML

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\includesvg[clean]{machines}
#+END_LaTeX

But it is convenient to do C-c C-c in the code block and then click the
file link to do a quick check on the image, so I thought I'd put the
result in a BEGIN_HTML block, so it would not contaminate the latex
output (and if I exported to HTML, I'd get the image too).  That works
fine iff I don't have a #+RESULTS line (or I comment it out with another
#), otherwise I get literal \#+BEGIN_HTML \#END_HTML in the latex
output.

Bug or confusion on my part?
--
Nick