[O] Bibliography and ODT

From: Roger Mason
Subject: [O] Bibliography and ODT
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:30:12 -0230

Hello,

I'm finishing a paper that will need to be submitted to the publisher as MS Word. I use neither Word nor Libre/OpenOffice. I need to have a bibliography with cross-references from the text and intended to export from org to ODT then Word. My bibliography file is in bibtex format. After a search I see various messages discussing bibliographies but I'm unsure what the current situation is with respect to exporting to ODT. Can someone enlighten me? If direct export to ODT of a document with a bibliography is not currently implemented, can someone suggest a workflow to get from org -> ODT?

Thanks,
Roger

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php