Re: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:13:46 -0500

Just wanted to post and update that I finally put some more work into
the Taskjuggler (tj3) documentation on Worg. Still haven't migrated
over the export file, but added more about the available settings,
pointed to some helpful tj3 documentation, and mapping tj3 syntax to
Org property syntax.

I was planning to use a simple home renovation project (which I am
undergoing, hence my massive delays in contributing) as an example to
walkthrough basic steps and task attributes.

I can still create a tj3 compatible version of the official
Taskjuggler tutorial in Org-mode format (or probably just modify the
TJ v2.4.3 one that's used at the other Taskjuggler worg tutorial) as a
more full capability example.

Lastly, unless the default report definition is done, I'll include a
reports.tji file with the default Taskjuggler report definition from
their tutorial example as well.

Feedback is welcome based on how the above sounds.

- http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/taskjuggler/ox-taskjuggler.html

I noticed that this isn't seeming to be indexed by google. I moved it
from the following location probably 2-3 months ago, but when I search
"orgmode taskjuggler tj3," only the previous location comes up as a
search results:

- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-taskjuggler3.html

Is the dir structure too deep to get indexed?

John