[O] [bug?] Copy content from one to another table changes the content

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] [bug?] Copy content from one to another table changes the content
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 22:47:37 +0200

Hi,
I just notice a strange behaviour within tables. I want to copy a column of one table into another... using $1=remote(prf94120_orig, @@#$6). The original content consist of names in the form "lastname,firstnames". However, executing the above formular I receive "lastname + firstnames i"

I have totally no clue what is the reason for that.... a bug?!
Happens within Org-mode version 8.0.3

Thanks

Torsten