Re: [O] [ob][bug] C++-mode is unknown

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ob][bug] C++-mode is unknown
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:59:22 +0200

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Do you find the attached patch acceptable?

>> Scratch it, it's not working as it should.

> I actually applied this patch, undid the portion in ob-C.el because we
> shouldn't be modifying org-babel-load-languages from ob-* files,
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No this was what made my patch suck, but I only discovered when I
tried to export a document and got an error later.  I didn't and don't
understand the finer mechanics of ob well enough, I must admit.

> and added another change which include the org-src-lang-mode
> languages to the options in org-babel-demarcate-block.

Cool.  That was what I tried to archive.

> Let me know if this leaves anything out.

For now, no.

Some of the examples from the Eigen tutorial render horribly, but it's
mostly 'cause they have several matrices/vectors in one 'program' and
strings are added to the beginning, e.g. "m * v=\n..."  where '...' is
a matrix.  But I can't think of an easy remedy to this.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Together we'll stand, divided we'll fall