Re: [O] Help with new exporter

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [O] Help with new exporter
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:15:50 -0400

Hi, Robert --

This gets me still closer. Using the revised class definition, I get exactly what I need except that I'm still left with square brackets in tex file. That is, I want this:

\begin{questions} or \begin{parts}

but instead I get this:

\begin[]{questions} or \begin[]{parts}

(Those two places are now the only places where the empty square brackets show up, and I don't have any of the empty curly brackets.)

If I remove those square brackets and run latex on the changed file, then I get what I want in the pdf.

I was using a fairly recent version (8.0.3) from git; I've now upgraded to 8.0.5 from git and get the same result.

I see Charles's suggestion to define a filter to take out the brackets (thanks for that) -- I'm afraid I'm on the edge of my knowledge so I'll need more time to sort that one out.

Thanks for your help.

--
John Rakestraw