Re: [O] Help with new exporter

From: Charles Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Help with new exporter
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:04:10 +0000 (UTC)

John Rakestraw <lists <at> johnrakestraw.com> writes:

> Apologies for responding to myself, but I realized after writing the
> message below that if I use sed to remove the lines with the word
> "label" and all of the empty brackets (i.e., =[]= and ={}= ) in the tex
> file, then I'm very, very close to what I need. I assume I could write a
> function and then call it in the publishing routine?
>
> --John

One way to implement this is to define one or more filters.

:filter-final-output might do it for the unwanted brackets.
Maybe :filter-special-block is what you want for the unwanted label lines,
which I guess are created in special block handling

See

http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/filter-markup.html

for some tips as well as the section headed

;;; The Filter System

in ox.el.

[rest deleted]