[O] Make background export a little louder

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] Make background export a little louder
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:30:04 +0200

Hi,

I finally got org-export-in-background working in a nice way reducing
the async-init file load to a third of my normal init file. It's very
nice not to have my Emacs blocked.

However, I would now like to have a bit of feedback from
`org-export-stack' if possible.

I know that `org-export-in-background' says that "[r]esults from an
asynchronous export are never displayed automatically", but like to be
notified if something unexpected happened.  E.g. I would like to get a
message if there's a match to the regexp "PDF file .*? wasn't
produced" is in a log file, a message when a job is ready (for
instance some lualatex files can run for a while if one uses large
fonts).

Is there a hook or something similar allowing me to parse the log
files in org-export-stack?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--