[O] use save-window-excursion in agenda archiving?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] use save-window-excursion in agenda archiving?
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 17:37:35 +0800

I don't know if this is a new development, but archiving items from the
agenda causes the buffer to jump so the archived line is at the top of
the window. This is pretty distracting, and makes archiving multiple
items kind of annoying.

I believe switching the `save-excursion' call at line 8382 of
org-agenda.el (inside `org-agenda-archive-with') to a
`save-window-excursion' instead solves the problem.

Might this break anything I haven't thought of? If not I can provide a
patch.

Eric