Re: [O] [RFC] Introduce ox-i18n.el

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Introduce ox-i18n.el
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:04:56 +0200

> I would like to move every variable and function related to
> internationalization (i.e smart quotes and translations) in a dedicated
> file ("ox-i18n.el") instead of "ox.el".
>
> Considering "ox.el" is 6k lines long, I think it can be a bit tedious to
> locate and modify internationalization entries. And since we are missing
> quite a few translations, every little bit can help.

So I did some translation work today, and I now support this notion
further.  It's super tedious /finding/ all the correct variables, as
they are not spread all over the place.

Should the ox-latex language-code to babel list also be included in an
ox-int'l file?  The reason is that I found some "bugs" in this list
and perhaps further language related bugs would be easier to detect if
they were in the same file.

--
Don't panic!!!