[O] finding a parent node

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [O] finding a parent node
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:56:33 +0200

Hello All.

What is the best way to iterate over ((great)*grand)?parent headlines of
the current one (at point), that meets some criteria.

* Projects
  I am working on.

** Project for Mondays

*** tasks

*** resources

** Project for the rest of the week

*** tasks                        :TASKS:
^                      <------ (3) I'd like it to move here
    If I do this stuff I will rule the world.
                             ^       <----- (2) or it may be here.
**** TODO do this

**** TODO do that
     I am trying.
                 ^     <------ (1) point is here
**** TODO WAT?

*** resources

With my point somewher deep I'like to find the closest parent heading
tagged :TASKS:.

If that helps, I'd like to export the subtree of the heading I find by
simply running the export function at any point of the subtree.

Kind regards,
--
Łukasz Stelmach
Samsung R&D Institute Poland