[O] Shortkeys for shifting dates in Agenda view?

From: Martin
Subject: [O] Shortkeys for shifting dates in Agenda view?
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:15:02 +0000 (UTC)

I often use the agenda view to postpone tasks to future dates, so
technically I want to change the SCHEDULED or DEADLINE dates of one or
several agenda lines to a future date, e. g. "tomorrow".

This is possible with the shortkey Shift-<right arrow>, however this forces
me to move my right hand away from the main block of alphanumeric keys
(QERTZ...) to the cursor block.
As all other "navigation commands" are available diretctly in the
QWERTZ-block (e. g. "n" for "next line"), this is disturbing for my typing.

Is there a built-in key for that?
Sure I could achieve that with CtrlC, Ctrl-S, +1, <Ret>, but this is 4
keystrokes instead of one...

Any suggestions are welcome.
It is clear that I could define a custom command, but as there are already
that many commands defined by org-mode or other packages, it is difficult
for me as a newbie to choose one that makes sense and is not used for
something else..

Kind regards

Martin