[O] advice needed: how do you guys sync org files between devices?

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] advice needed: how do you guys sync org files between devices?
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 08:06:33 -0400

Hi all

I have been using dropbox since i started using orgmode a few weeks ago (yeah im a neewb :)), which kinda works but i find it very annoying as it keeps creating conflicted copies, isnt reliable on my Linux main machine etc etc..

I was wondering what you guys do for syncing org files between PC's, Os's, devices (android etc)..

Best

Itai