Re: [O] Process diagrams with dot and some glue using Org-mode

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Process diagrams with dot and some glue using Org-mode
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:56:43 +0200

* Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Karl,

Hi Eric!

> I did something simple for generating graphs but without an adjacency
> type of matrix as you have defined and without the special types of
> edges.  So, quite limited with respect to what you want.  In any case,
> I've attached what I played with a while ago in the hope that maybe some
> of it proves useful.  What I did taxed my abilities in emacs lisp so I
> won't be able to help much in adapting it to what you want...

Looks cool! I definitely have to look into this snippet. However,
for now I probably will stick to Ricks simple solution since I
almost understand, how it is achieved. :-)

So far, your solutions looks like something for a more generic
problem. Thanks for providing it!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github