Re: [O] Process diagrams with dot and some glue using Org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Process diagrams with dot and some glue using Org-mode
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:40:09 +0100

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
> I was looking for a reasonable simple method to define processes and
> work-flows within Org-mode. My research did not result in anything
> existing I found useful. Therefore, I started to read about dot[1]
> and found [2].
>
> I would like to define my diagram with the following two tables: one
> for the node definitions and one for the interconnections between
> notes. The syntax should be pretty self-explanatory (or at least I
> hope so):

[...]

> The question is: is somebody with decent ELISP knowledge able to
> implement the missing method? :-)

I did something simple for generating graphs but without an adjacency
type of matrix as you have defined and without the special types of
edges.  So, quite limited with respect to what you want.  In any case,
I've attached what I played with a while ago in the hope that maybe some
of it proves useful.  What I did taxed my abilities in emacs lisp so I
won't be able to help much in adapting it to what you want...

eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.3-193-g334581