Re: [O] evaluation context in call statements

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] evaluation context in call statements
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:07:09 +0200

Hi Achim

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
>> Executing Call#2 will update the #+RESULTS for Call#1 (or actually the
>> first matching #+RESULTS cookie in the whole document).  I'd think it
>> should also start looking for the results line from the point of call.
>> I don't really get why it does this, maybe Eric knows where to look.
>
> I'd think this should fix it.

Is it a bug?

I also noticed this when I was writing an ERT. First it confused me
but then I thought that this is intended to make it possible to
have #+BEGIN_SRC and #+RESULT at independent locations, possibly in
reverse order. For how to address several similar calls to different
results see my ERT patch here
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/72513/focus=73655
and the messages before. I used :session for emacs-lisp and a
workaround with :var dummy_name for Babel languages that do not
support :session like shell.

Michael