Re: [O] Right-to-left text in org mode

From: Manuel GJT
Subject: Re: [O] Right-to-left text in org mode
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:27:39 -0500

Specifically what additional information should I provide? This happens to me even without my .emacs loaded. I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 with m17n-(db/contrib), libm17n-(0/dev) installed.

It seems that in org mode is forcing LTR in mixed-directionality texts since, for example, a heading with RTL text will not change the stars to be right-aligned, and the cursor's behavior in org mode is different than in a clean buffer.

Perhaps you could show me how to ignore any previous paragraph settings other than with R-T-L MARK?

Kind regards,

Manuel GJT