Re: [O] Copying/pasting org html export into IBM Community Wiki

From: Srinivas
Subject: Re: [O] Copying/pasting org html export into IBM Community Wiki
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:14:57 +0000 (UTC)

John Hendy <jw.hendy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> My company uses a few different social media platforms, including IBM
> Communities, Wiki Enterprise, and Sharepoint. IBM Communities are what
> I'm using to manage a project, and would like to use the Wiki feature
> to keep a dashboard on tasks and a timeline.

John,

I don't know if there is a generic exporter in Org 8.0. In versions prior to
Org 8.0, there was a generic exporter which could be tailored for your
flavor of wiki output. Will the wiki export format work for you? The down
side is the styles will be inherited from IBM Communities and not your own
style.

- Srinivas