[O] Hide empty custom agenda sections

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] Hide empty custom agenda sections
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 06:17:35 -0400

Hi,

I have a section of my custom agenda that shows items synced through mobile-org. My mobile.org file has

#+FILETAGS: REFILE

Which means a custom agenda command of

(tags "REFILE" ((org-agenda-overriding-header "REFILE")))

shows all items from that file.

Right now I have this at the bottom of my custom agenda, and it is therefore often off-screen. I would like to have it at the top, but only appear when there are items under this section. Most of the time it is there and three lines are wasting space (header separator =====, header "REFILE", and a blank line).

I haven't seen this feature. Does a command exist that already supports this, or do I need to develop this myself?

Thanks,

   -k.