Re: [O] org-babel, gnuplot and buffer-wide header arguments

From: Carlos Russo
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel, gnuplot and buffer-wide header arguments
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:39:53 +0100

My life is suddenly much easier :-)
Thanks!

On 2013-06-13 05:45:07 +0000, Eric Schulte said:

Carlos Russo <address@hidden> writes:

Hi

it seems that org-babel-gnuplot only recognizes a few header arguments.
I would like to set the following on top of the buffer:

#+PROPERTY: term pdfcairo enhanced mono size 8cm,6cm font "Helvetica"

in order to control the appearance of a bunch of figures generated by gnuplot
#+begin_src gnuplot :exports result :file file.pdf
plot ...
#+end_src

Basically, I would like to avoid writing the :term property all the time:

#+begin_src gnuplot :exports result :file file.pdf :term pdfcairo
enhanced mono size 8cm,6cm font "Helvetica"
plot ...
#+end_src

It seems that this requires a modification to ob-gnuplot.el.
Any hints on how to do this?

I've just pushed up a fix.  Take a look at commit 1720613 in the
repository to see what was required to make this change.  In this case
it was very simple.

Best,

Thanks,
Carlos