[O] org-8.0.3+Xemacs 21.5.32: still problems

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org-8.0.3+Xemacs 21.5.32: still problems
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:51:28 +0200

Hello

Thanks to Achim's change in org-compat, I could compile and load the new
orgmode, without the complain about the obsolete function stuff.

However there are still serious problems:

    -  7.8.X had a file called org-exp.el. This file is now gone. What is
       it substitute???

    -  when trying to use gnus, some errors popped up, I attach the bug trace.

    -  when I try to open a org file or to fire up my favourite
       org-preview-latex-fragment function another error pops up. Bug
       trace attached.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer