Re: [O] List of Figures not being generated in 8.0.3?

From: Luke Crook
Subject: Re: [O] List of Figures not being generated in 8.0.3?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:17:46 -0700

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Luke!

It seems you're using v8.0.3. . .

Thank you for the feedback.  I should have scrubbed my tags pre-8.0 tags to conform to the post-8.0 world, sorry about that.

The following tags now work as expected.  The "List of Figures" links to the figure.  I had to add a #+LABEL tag for the \ref{fig-1} to generate the correct link.

#+NAME: fig-1
#+begin_src plantuml :file fig_1.png :cmdline -Tpng
#+end_src

#+ATTR_LaTeX: width: 2cm
#+CAPTION: Caption for Figure 1
#+LABEL: fig:fig-1