Re: [O] ox-koma-letter support for \cc and \encl?

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] ox-koma-letter support for \cc and \encl?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:07:25 +0200

Hi Rasmus,

I didn't have time to look at your code on the weekend, but I had to
write a letter with ENCL and it worked perfectly. I'm liking this setup
more and more. I don't know if you went ahead and implemented the
:with-legacy option, but I think it should default to `nil', so the
stuff in the headlines takes precedence.

Cheers,
Viktor