Re: [O] Bug: Babel Haskell mode [8.0.3 (8.0.3-30-g56b864-elpa @ /Users/i

From: Simon Beaumont
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Babel Haskell mode [8.0.3 (8.0.3-30-g56b864-elpa @ /Users/ix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130610/)]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:15:07 +0100

Well that's really odd: I modded the paths in init.el and did the following:

emacs -Q -l init.el foo.org

When I eval'ed the code block in foo.org (twice) I still get message: "Code
block returned no value"
I've attached the inferior haskell buffer and all relevant files.

Looks like we are on the same versions of emacs and ghc:

address@hidden(0) [re](4843)> emacs --version
GNU Emacs 24.3.1
GNU Emacs comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of Emacs
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

address@hidden(0) [re](4844)> ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.6.3

Org-mode version 8.0.3 (8.0.3-30-g56b864-elpa @
/Users/ix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130610/)

________
As far as I can tell the raw data from inferior-haskell mode is returned but
the parsing returns null…

the raw value from:
        (raw (org-babel-comint-with-output
                  (session org-babel-haskell-eoe t full-body)
                (insert (org-babel-trim full-body))
                (comint-send-input nil t)
                (insert org-babel-haskell-eoe)
                (comint-send-input nil t)))
___
> (">
> [(0,1),(1,1),(2,2),(3,6),(4,24),(5,120),(6,720),(7,5040),(8,40320),(9,362880),(10,3628800),(11,39916800)]
>
> \"org-babel-haskell-eoe\"

" "")
-----
         (results (mapcar
                   #'org-babel-haskell-read-string
                   (cdr (member org-babel-haskell-eoe
                                (reverse (mapcar #'org-babel-trim raw)))))))

but results is nil

I might be worth noting I am running on OS X not Linux but the raw data looks
reasonable to me…

Simon Beaumont