Re: [O] how to disable timestamp html export

From: OSiUX
Subject: Re: [O] how to disable timestamp html export
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:12:05 -0300

El mié, 05 jun 2013, Nick Dokos decía:

> OSiUX <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > When export using org-publish-project,
> > Org add a comment with timestamp in HTML:
> >
> >  # git diff

> >   <head>
> >   <title>viewing two years of orgmode with gnuplot</title>
> >  -<!-- 2013-06-05 mié 12:10 -->
> >  +<!-- 2013-06-05 mié 12:38 -->
> >
> > In my .emacs, I have:
> >
> >     (setq org-publish-project-alist
> >           (quote (("osiux-blog-org"
> >                 ...others...options...
> >                 :with-timestamps nil
> >
> > How I can disable this feature?
> >

> To do it globally, customize org-export-time-stamp-file and set it to
> nil.
>
> Per file, you can use an option:

> or through a local variable by adding this at the *end* of the file:

> # Local Variables:
> # org-export-time-stamp-file: nil
> # End:
>
> You will need to close and reopen the file in this case, for it
> to take effect.
>
> OTOH, it's just a comment: org is trying to be helpful and tell you
> when the html file was produced. Why do you want to get rid of it?
> At some point, it might save you hours of debugging (ok, rhetorical
> exaggeration perhaps, but still...)

Nic, currently Orgmode is regenerating all .html
files, not just modified (.org), maybe that's
the error?

I use git as version control for html files
because it facilitates the deploy of my blog and
was going to be detected modified files when in
fact they were exactly the same except for the
timestamp.

Thanks!

org-export-time-stamp-file: nil works as I need.

The source files *.org:

http://github.com/osiris/osiux-blog

The HTML files with images:

https://github.com/osiris/osiris.github.com

The main site:

http://osiux.com

The git mirror:

http://git.osiux.com

::

  Osiris Alejandro Gomez (OSiUX) address@hidden
  DC44 95D2 0D5D D544 FC1A F00F B308 A671 9237 D36C
  http://www.osiux.com.ar http://www.altermundi.net