[O] Problem in tangle-mode -- WAS: Automatically adding local variables

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Problem in tangle-mode -- WAS: Automatically adding local variables to tangled file
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:12:25 +0200

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I think that would be a good idea to add this in a way so that it is
>>> controled by a variable
>>
>> I've added a :tangle-mode header argument which may be used to control
>> the permissions of tangled files.  See the manual for instructions on
>> it's usage.
>

> Thanks a lot. I will try it out today or tomorrow.

I did, and there is a problem with tangling multiple blocks into a
single file:

The following does not work:

,----
| #+PROPERTY: tangle-mode (identity #o444)
| #+PROPERTY: tangle ./tools.R
| * Two blocks
| Block 1
| #+begin_src R
|   suitName <- function(species)
|                     {
|                       return( paste(species$layer, "suitability", sep="_") )
|                     }
| #+end_src
|
| Block 2
| #+begin_src R
|   statDistName <- function(species){
|       return( paste(species$layer, "disturbances_static", sep="_") )
|   }
| #+end_src
`----

It seems that the second block can not be written, as the file is
already set to read-only.

For the moment, I exclude this setting again but will try it out as son
as it is fixed.

Cheers,

Rainer

> Cheers,