Re: [O] link abbreviation with multiple params, e. g. for geo locations

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] link abbreviation with multiple params, e. g. for geo locations
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:56:22 +0200

Hi Eric

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've just pushed up a commit which should fix this problem.  The
> org-babel-current-exec-src-block-head variable wasn't bound during
> export.

Confirmed, thanks. In the attached marker_offset.org the evaluation of
the variable todo-state-var during export did not work before, now it
does.

What I do not understand is the behavior of the evaluation of the
other variable marker-var. During "C-c C-c" it is like expected with
point >= 305 which means within entry "* s". But during export it is
far before 305 which confuses me. How can "DONE" instead of nil from
the previous entry be assigned to todo-state-var this way and is this
"displacement" to be accepted?

For me it is enough for now if the marker is just anywhere within the
current entry. I do not (yet?) have a use case where I need the marker
to be at an individual source block and therefore different when
calling a function twice in the same entry as in marker_offset.org
with calls "(a)" and "(b)".

Michael