Re: [O] bug in new exporter

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] bug in new exporter
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 12:28:10 -0400

>> With
>>
>>    #+ATTR_LATEX:  :options scale=1.5    :width "" :placement [htb!]
>> it fails here
>>    (attr (org-export-read-attribute :attr_latex parent))
>>
>> which evalues to something like
>>
>>     Result: (:options "scale=1.5" :placement "[htb!]" :width "")
>>
>> when it doesn't crash.
>
> This bug should be fixed in maint. Thanks to both of you for identifying
> it.

And also in master, correct? I can never remember who goes first.

In any case, I updated from master and checked: it works with the :width
option anywhere in the sequence of options, so it does seem to be fixed.
In all cases, there is no width specification, just the scale, on the
\includegraphics - and no error.

Just a heads-up: As part of testing this, I stumbled on an unrelated
current-working-directory problem, where on exporting to pdf, the
pdflatex of the produced tex file fails to find an image file specified
with a relative pathname (it works fine with an absolute path name). The
tex file looks OK and I can process it from the command line. I'll try
to pin this down more precisely, but do I understand correctly that the
processing of the tex file should take place with the current working
directory set to the directory of the org file?

Thanks!
--
Nick