Re: [O] How to omit h1 title heading in HTML export?

From: flammable project
Subject: Re: [O] How to omit h1 title heading in HTML export?
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:12:39 +0200

Hi,

Here is what I usely do, I ommit (left blank) the content beside the #+TITLE: option.

Maybe it will help you!

Regards,

Basile

2013/6/3 * <address@hidden>
Dear list

When exporting an Org-mode file to HTML, I have noticed the following:
the first child of the div with id=content is an h1 heading enclosing
the filename (minus extension), or the value of TITLE keyword.

How can I keep HTML export from producing this h1 heading?

For instance say I have a homepage.org file, and that I export this
file to HTML with default settings. In the exported HTML file, I would
find the following snippet:

<h1 class="title">homepage</h1>

For what I'm doing, it would be better if the exported file didn't
include the line
<h1 class="title">homepage</h1>

How can I tell HTML export to not put this line in the file that it produces?

At the moment my fix is some CSS...
div#content > h1:first-child { display: none; }

I'm using Org-mode version 8.0.3, Emacs 24.3.1

Best...