Re: [O] Tag groups: thanks

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Tag groups: thanks
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:45:44 +0200

* John Tait <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just a quick belated note to say thank-you very much for the "tag groups"
> feature in org-mode 8.
>
> It's very similar to a "tag hierarchy" request I made on the list a while
> ago, so I'm delighted to see something similar in the new version.

I am not sure how the situation is with the official releases.
However, I am using these tag groups since I started with Org-mode
in 2011.

Nevertheless it's always very nice to say thank you and you're
absolutely right: this *is* quite handy :-)

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github